The Louisiana Tech College Faculty of Engineering and Science (COES) introduced its 2022 excellent juniors, seniors, and college at its annual crawfish boil, Spring Launch.
College and employees nominated excellent college students who had been then chosen by a particular committee, whereas the junior and senior college students voted for the excellent school.
The scholars chosen Dr. Bradley Cicciarelli, Distinguished Lecturer of Chemical Engineering, and Reginald Jeter, Program Chair and Skilled-in-Residence of the Building Engineering Expertise, because the 2022 COES Excellent Professors.
Along with the excellent juniors, seniors, and college chosen by the school and college students, the engineering honor society Tau Beta Pi chosen Biomedical Engineering freshman Cynthia Langkamp from Spring, Texas, because the 2022 Engineering Freshman of the Yr.
Spring Launch is organized by the Engineering and Science Affiliation, a student-led group that features all engineering and science undergraduate college students. The Engineering and Science Affiliation coordinates Engineering and Science Day, in addition to GumboFest, the annual fall gumbo occasion, group browses, and Spring Launch.
“These college students exemplify the kind of scholar that COES produces,” Dr. Heath Tims, Affiliate Dean of Undergraduate Research on the Faculty of Engineering and Science, says. “These college students interact with the Louisiana Tech and COES communities, balancing their lecturers, involvement, and management to achieve success stewards of the Faculty of Engineering and Science. We’re grateful for the contributions that they’ve made throughout their time right here.”
The 2022 COES Excellent Seniors and Juniors are listed under.
2022 Excellent Seniors
- Claire Dorsett (Arithmetic, Slidell)
- Tess Hamilton (Biomedical Engineering, Whitehouse, Texas)
- Max Scott Broussard (Mechanical Engineering, Breaux Bridge)
- Jacob Paul Adams (Biomedical Engineering, Jeanerette,)
- Morgan Haley Roque (Chemistry, Shreveport)
- Jonathan Bass Konnovitch (Industrial Engineering, Bossier Metropolis)
- Nathan Rowley (Electrical Engineering, Shreveport)
- Thomas Schwartzenburg (Arithmetic, Lexington Park, Maryland)
- Carsyn Travis (Chemistry, Alexandria)
- Brandon Vessel (Cyber Engineering, Ruston)
- Kati Younger (Chemistry, West Monroe)
- Allison Kumler (Biomedical Engineering, Blairsville, Georgia)
- Caroline Canatella (Chemical Engineering, Greenwood)
- Claire Elitia Colley (Biomedical Engineering, Lake Charles)
- Edward Louis Landry (Civil Engineering, Slidell)
- Ryan Walker (Physics, Spherical Rock, Texas)
- Rachel Marang (Building Engineering Expertise, Mooringsport)
2022 Excellent Juniors
- Avereigh Barras (Mechanical Engineering, Albany)
- Benjamin Michael Butter (Biomedical Engineering, Hessmer)
- Brady Duplessis (Chemical Engineering, St. Amant)
- Julia Everett (Electrical Engineering, Portland, Arkansas)
- Sophie Camille Fijneman (Industrial Engineering, Breda, Netherlands)
- Jansen Edward Fiske Jones (Instrumentation and Management Techniques Engineering Expertise, Natchitoches)
- Jackie LaBerteaux (Chemistry, Carencro)
- Akeena Obaze (Chemistry, Dallas, Texas)
- Timothy Oliver (Pc Science, Shreveport)
- Gabriel Peterman (Nanosystems Engineering, Alexandria)
- Daniel Prado (Biomedical Engineering, Zachary)
- Noah Savoie (Civil Engineering, Mandeville)
- Sofia Urbina (Biomedical Engineering, Eaton Rapids, Michigan)