Concerning the job
Job Title: Principal Civil Engineer / Affiliate Designate
Wage: £50k – £55k every year
Job Sort: Full time, Everlasting
Allen Gordon LLP is an impartial civil and structural engineering consultancy offering design providers to all kinds of private and non-private sector shoppers throughout Scotland. Based over 50 years in the past, the agency operates from workplaces in Inverness, Perth and Stirling.
We’re presently searching for a Principal Civil Engineer / Affiliate Designate for our busy head workplace in Perth the place you’d lead our skilled groups within the supply of a variety of thrilling initiatives, together with:
- Energy initiatives, together with renewables, supporting the transition to web zero.
- Water and wastewater initiatives together with pumping stations, remedy works and reservoirs.
- New infrastructure, together with roads, sewers and SuDS for a spread of initiatives together with private and non-private housing developments of as much as 700 houses.
You can be a key member of the senior administration group at Allen Gordon LLP, supporting the Companions within the administration and growth of the enterprise. The function comes with sturdy prospects of development to Accomplice degree.
- Working with the Companions and different senior workers to handle and develop the enterprise.
- Offering technical management throughout a spread of initiatives.
- Managing a group of engineers and technicians to make sure the passable supply of initiatives.
- Liaising with shoppers to develop sturdy, long-term relationships.
- Offering mentoring and steerage to your group, supporting their growth targets.
- Displaying a powerful dedication to your individual skilled growth and profession targets.
- Monetary administration and management throughout your portfolio of initiatives.
- Supporting the Companions and others in making ready proposals and bids.
The Preferrred Candidate:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or a associated self-discipline, ideally MEng or BEng at 2:1 or above.
- Chartered Civil Engineer.
- Background in civil engineering consultancy with a minimal of 10 years’ expertise.
- Robust technical abilities with confirmed competence throughout all kinds of initiatives.
- Confirmed expertise within the administration of groups of engineers and technicians.
- The power to construct and preserve sturdy consumer relationships.
- Aggressive beginning wage.
- Everlasting well being scheme.
- Firm pension.
- 31 days depart per yr.
- A discretionary annual bonus.
To use for this function please click on APPLY to submit your CV and masking letter
Candidates with expertise of: Chartered Civil Engineer, Civil Engineer, Development Engineer, Constructing Engineer, Civil Engineering, Engineer, Structural Engineer, Structural Engineering, Civil Engineer, Development Engineer, Constructing Engineer, Civil Engineering, Structural Technician, AutoCAD, ONC, HND might also be thought-about for the function.