The Could 2022 version of The Corps Surroundings is now accessible!
Learn the newest difficulty: https://media-cdn.dvidshub.internet/pubs/pdf_63707.pdf
This version highlights defending and preserving the environment, in assist of Environmental Working Precept #4. Content material contains commentary from U.S. Military Corps of Engineers’ Environmental Group of Apply management, discussing how our actions are straight linked to the setting and shaping a sustainable future. This difficulty additionally options initiatives from throughout the Military environmental group which are defending and preserving the environment for present and future generations.
Content material contains:
- U.S. Military Environmental Command highlights the recipients of the Secretary of the Military and Secretary of Protection environmental awards.
- USACE Honolulu District shares how they eliminated 1000’s of unexploded ordnances in Saipan.
- USACE St. Paul District discusses progress being made beneath the Higher Mississippi River Restoration program.
- USACE Charleston District highlights a day within the lifetime of a USACE regulatory undertaking supervisor.
- U.S. Military Engineer Analysis and Improvement Heart shares how they’re working to deal with power and water resiliency.
- USACE Far East District discusses how their stormwater air pollution prevention measures are retaining waterways clear.
Learn these articles and extra within the Could 2022 version of The Corps Surroundings.
Study extra about USACE’s Environmental Working Ideas right here.
Earlier editions of The Corps Surroundings can be found right here.